As an author or co-author, an official letter-of-acceptance that confirms that your paper has been accepted and reaffirms the expectation that you will attend the Conference is available for download. The letter can be used for visa and travel support applications.
The download will be available for all authors whose papers have been accepted. The procedure for obtaining your acceptance letter is as follows:
- Go to the PaperPlaza website https://ifac.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/login.pl and Login
- Enter your PIN number and Password.
- In the Access a Workspace (next to CPHS’18) choose:
Enter Author or Proposer of Submission # (your paper #).
- Then, Choose an Option, and click on Request an Acceptance Letter.
- Fill out the necessary Information.
- Download the pdf file of your Acceptance Letter.
Letters of invitation cannot be supplied for persons who are not co-authors.