IFAC CPHS 2018 Young Author Prize
The IFAC CPHS 2018 Young Author Prize recognizes excellence in a paper presented at the IFAC CPHS conference whose primary author is a student at the time of submission.
Eligibility and requirements
In order to be eligible, the candidate must:
- be the first and corresponding author of a full paper accepted for presentation at CPHS 2018
- be a student (PhD, Master or Bachelor student) registered at an academic institution at the time of initial paper submission
- present the paper at the conference
Nominations may arise from colleagues or supervisors of the young author (no self-nomination is allowed). Nominators must upload the nomination letter to PaperCept. The nomination letter should contain paragraphs
- certifying that the nominee is the main author of the paper
- certifying that the nominee was a student at the CPHS deadline for initial paper submission
- containing a brief description of the contribution of the paper
- explaining the main reason for nomination for the award
- providing the advisor’s and student’s contact information.
Nominations are limited to one per advisor, with the nomination letter not to exceed two pages.
Monday, April 30, 2018, Tuesday, May 22, 2018
CPHS 2018 Best Poster Prize
The CPHS 2018 Best Poster Prize is for the best interactive presentation at the IFAC CPHS conference. Eligible are authors of full papers and extended abstracts, who present their paper in a poster-format at the conference. There is no nomination required.